Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

my heart beats like a drum.

whoops. My bad again. :O Haven't been blogging for two weeks, and now i'm back to tell you what exactly happened in this two weeks. :)

So yeah. Holiday's OBVIOUSLY over and we got our results in just a few days time. ._. Quite good actually, i'm pretty satisfied with it. :) Just not some. Like English, I got 68, and got quite high marks for my composition, she cut off one mark and made the total 67. -.-' And Science, I got an A. But still, she's so damn unreasonable. She won't even listen and just keep on going like OKAYYYY CLASSS. With her funny accent. poof. Maths. I had a few careless mistakes. D: I could've got an A1. oh wells. my bad. Not to forget KH, I shaded my answers correctly, and the scanning machine had something wrong and marked 4 of my questions wrongly, I didn't get the 4 marks. And he's so asdfghjkl, wouldn't even want to check for me. -.- pffft. Oh and, guess what I got for my PJK? ahhaaha. Yes, a D! :P

Well, overall my results are quite okay and i'm satisfied with it. I have only one B, at first. And Chinese just had to fail me. -.- I mean, i did not fail, but now i have another B. :O bloop. 

Maths is getting really annoying. At first i don't get Indices, now Factorization. She doesn't even teach properly, and never answers my questions. -.-' She teaches like a rocket, just to race with Mdm. Susan, and expects us to know everything like we're geniuses. Whenever i ask her questions, she'll just go 'SHOOSH!'. And we'll all start laughing. HAHA. :D I think i'm gonna fail my Mid-term. brr. At least i have people like Jason Teoh, Rui Yang and Lionel in my set. :) They're so nice, except Rui Yang. Oh about the set thing. They changed some people's set, but some of them didn't change tho. So it's practically the same. :D 

SPM results was out too! :D I was really excited for all the ex F5s, and my brother. :P It's so nice to see them back in school, like everything was just the same as last year. :) I think the percentage increased, am i wrong? :O Everyone got quite good results. My brother got 9As and 1B. I think it's quite okay for him. haha. Since he didn't really studied, and only did so just one week before SPM. -.- Anyway, congratulations to all of them. (:


shuffle like the songs in my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment