Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Leo Charity Dinner '11

So, last Saturday, 26/3 after MCKL Treasure Hunt, WMS Leo organised this Charity Dinner. :) It was held in Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa, which is really close to my house. heh. :D I wasn't going at first, for some reasons, but at last, i went! :) Table 22, #twittertable with awesome people like Suet Wei, Li Shan, Charmaine, Rose, Megan, Jess, Ryan, Isaac, and Hao Yi. (:
I had a trouble getting a dress at first. FYI, I don't have any dress. -.-' But i managed to get one after all. I went there for food anyway, and to watch all the performances! :D
I only started getting ready at 6.20, and left the house at 6.40. LOL. I thought i was late, but i wasn't. Met Jon, Ethan and their gang once i reached there. and and. I was talking on the phone with suet, so this guy helped me to open the door and let me get out of the car. HAHAHA. :D I was like OKAY. Went up to the ballroom with Yeek Zheng and others.
Met up with Suet and others, and we showed our tickets, and went in. :) Ryan got this really tasteless red drink when we were still outside. I took a sip, it was so. tasteless. :P Everyone looked so pretty and handsome. HAHA. :D Ate so much, camwhored with my retard, Charm, and talked with others. (:

 Andrea. :D she looked so pretty!
 Isaac, Hao Yi :) Table 22! :D
 Suet Wei, Isaac, Hao Yi. :)
 Megan and Jess. :D they so pretty (:
 Ryan :D He looked. Ryan-ish. HAHA. just kidding. He looked great (:
 I love the angle of this picture :)
 Ethan :D
 My retarded camwhore buddy, Charm! :D she so cute. :p
 Jon and Cherng. :D
 Nisa :D She was dancing too. Their performance was great. :)
 Yang. :D He sang, with Zhi Xuen. It was great. :)
 whoops. Ryan again. :)
 Rose. :D She was like the only Red and White on the table. :)
 Myra and Xuanly :D They looked so pretty! oh, they were in Kert's dance too. (:
 Wen Yie. :) She danced too!
 Solou. :D
 Jon. :D monkeys ftw (Y)
 Dawn. :D As usual lah, so hot. ;)
 James. :D
Kert :D her dance was great. :)

Kert's dance was awesome. Yang and Zhi Xuen's performance was awesome. Eunice's performance was awesome. Had a great night! :D THANKS GUYS! :)

twittertablewasawesomelikethat.

No comments:

Post a Comment